Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 172.48 High Sep 9
- RES 3: 172.12 High Sep 14
- RES 2: 171.96 High Sep 21 and key near-term resistance
- RES 1: 170.81 Low Sep 17 and recent breakout level
- PRICE: 170.03 @ 05:09 BST Sep 28
- SUP 1: 169.73 Low Sep 27
- SUP 2: 169.65 1.382 proj of the Sep 9 - 17 - 21 price swing
- SUP 3: 169.46 1.50 proj of the Sep 9 - 17 - 21 price swing
- SUP 4: 168.29 Low May 19 (cont_)
Bund futures resumed their downtrend yesterday with the contract trading below Friday's low of 170.14. This reinforces a bearish theme and maintains the price sequence of lower lows and lower highs signalling scope for further downside. The focus is on 169.65 next, a Fibonacci projection. Key short-term resistance has been defined at 171.96, Sep 21 high. A break above this level is required to ease bearish pressure.