Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4223.00 High Sep and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 4213.77 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 4184.00 High Sep 17
- RES 1: 4102.50 High Sep 20
- PRICE: 4031.00 @ 05:49 BST Sep 21
- SUP 1: 3974.00 Low Sep20
- SUP 2: 3962.50 76.4% retracement of the Jul 19 - Sep 6 rally
- SUP 3: 3941.50 Low Jul 21
- SUP 4: 3882.00 Low Jul 19 and a key support
EUROSTOXX 50 futures started the week on a soft. The contract yesterday cleared support at 4060.50, Aug 19 low strengthening a S/T bearish cycle and the recent reversal. This follows Friday's move below 4104.50, Sep 9 low that confirmed a bearish price sequence of lower lows and lower highs. Scope is seen for weakness towards 3962.00 next, a Fibonacci retracement. Initial resistance is seen at yesterday's high of 4102.50, Sep 20 high.