Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- In October, ZEW expectations are expected to ease to 70.0, down from September's reading of 77.4.
- This would mark the lowest level since July. Sentiment recovered quickly after it plunged in March, however, the renewed increase in Covid-19 cases and subsequent stricter restrictions pose a downside risk to the recovery.
- The economic situation improved significantly in September, rising by 15.1pt to -66.2 and markets look for an improvement to -60.0.
- The recently released Sentix index is in line with market forecasts. The headline index edged slightly higher with current conditions improving to the highest level since March, while expectations cooled for the second consecutive month.
- The Gfk consumer climate indicator saw confidence broadly unchanged heading into October and the report noted that economic and income expectations rose, while the propensity to buy fell.