- RES 3: 97.455 - High Mar 18
- RES 2: 97.185 - High Apr 5
- RES 1: 96.945 - High Apr 26 and key short-term resistance
- PRICE: 96.375 @ 14:43 BST Jul 4
- SUP 1: 95.663 - Low Jun 16
- SUP 2: 95.470 - 3.0% Lower Bollinger Band
- SUP 3: 95.651 - 0.5% 10-dma envelope
Aussie 10yr futures strengthened further into the Friday close, but remain weak over the medium-term, having suffered alongside the global wave of bond weakness. This shifts first support lower, with markets eyeing vol band support at both 95.470 and 95.651. Moving average studies continue to highlight a bearish backdrop and weakness across the first half of June printed a bearish price sequence of lower lows and lower highs - the definition of a downtrend. Key short-term resistance remains at 96.945, the Apr 26 high.