Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2084 High May 1, 2018
- RES 3: 1.2051 3% Upper Bollinger Band
- RES 2: 1.2011 High Sep 1 and major resistance
- RES 1: 1.1988 0.764 proj of Nov 4 - 9 rally from Nov 11 low
- PRICE: 1.1948 @ 16:21 GMT Nov 30
- SUP 1: 1.1885 Low Nov 26
- SUP 2: 1.1800 Low Nov 23 and 50-day EMA
- SUP 3: 1.1746 Low Nov 11 and key near-term support
- SUP 4: 1.1711 Low Nov 5
EURUSD inched higher throughout the first half of the Monday session, topping out at 1.2003, before price action reversed into the close and the pair settled lower. Monday's moce saw the pair clear key resistance at 1.1920, Nov 9 high. The clear breach reinforces current bullish conditions and exposes 1.2011, this year's high print on Sep 1. Key trend support remains 1.1746, Nov 11 low. A break would reverse the trend direction and expose 1.1603, Nov 4 low. Initial firm support lies at 1.1800.