Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US DATA: 3Q GDP rev down to +3.2% SAAR vs an expected unrevised +3.3%
on a downward adjustment to PCE, as well as inventory investment.
- Upward revisions to government spending and residential investment
provided some offset.
- GDI rev down to +2.0% vs +2.5% prev, putting the GDP/GDI average at
+2.6% vs +2.9% prev, both slower than 2Q and at odds with the small
acceleration in GDP.
- The price measures were generally unrevised. The GDP price index still
+2.1%, but the closely watched core PCE rev down to +1.3% vs prev +1.4%.
The y/y rate still +1.4%, down from +1.5% in 2Q.
- Real final sales were revised down to +2.4% vs +2.5% in second
estimate, now even further below the +2.9% in 2Q.