Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
GILT SUMMARY: A few Brexit headlines over the weekend having a dampening effect
on Gilts to open the week, after Friday`s hardline speech by PM May eviscerated
- The Dec 18 Gilt future is down 5 ticks at 121.15, having traded in a range of
- Cash curve is slightly steeper: 2-Yr yield is up 0.4bps at 0.814%, 5-Yr up
0.6bps at 1.15%, 10-Yr up 0.6bps at 1.559%, and 30-Yr up 0.4bps at 1.901%.
- Short Sterling trading a little weaker after Friday`s rally; Mar21 through
Dec21 contracts trading 1 tick lower.
- Weekend Brexit highlights Brexit Sec Raab maintained the rhetoric over the
weekend, while Telegraph reports suggested that a majority of PM May's Cabinet
now back a Canada-style trade deal. Other weekend highlights include a Times
story suggesting that May's aides have been contingency planning for a November
snap election to save Brexit talks & the PM's future.
- Data today comprises CBI Trends Total Orders for September at 1100BST.