Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY/RECAP: A limited re-open for Tsys after Friday provided a quiet end to a
busy week, with rates bid but closing off their midday highs as the belly
- U.S. gov't shutdown continues.
- Friday saw carry-over two-way flow after rates kicked off bid, real-money &
official acct buying, early prop & fast-money selling shorts to intermediates,
bank buying 10s. Fast-money, prop a/c selling/unwinding late.
- Cash markets are closed until the London open with Japan observing a national
- Heavy late session selling was noted in Eurodollar Red packs (-5k), Red Jun20
1-Year bundles (-15k), likely swap tied as 2-Year spread expanded to session
- Fedspeak to the fore this week, with Williams, George, Kaplan, Kashkari,
Harker & Quarles due throughout.
- T-Notes last 122.00+, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields closed at 2.701%.