Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
STOCKS: A sea of red for the major regional equity markets operating in Asia-Pac
hours, with liquidity thinned on the back of a Japanese holiday. Coronavirus
worry continues to provide fresh pressure, with contagion fears outside of
China, coupled with questions over Chinese economic activity denting risk
- That mix saw tech, consumer discretionary and energy names come under notable
- Even the prospect of deeper easing from the PBoC, coupled with impending
looser fiscal restraints did little for mainland Chinese markets.
- U.S. equity index futures also started to "feel the Bern," with added weight
coming from Bernie Sanders conclusive victory in the Nevada caucuses.
- Hang Seng -1.4%, CSI 300 -0.7%, ASX 200 -2.2%.
- S&P 500 futures -45, DJIA futures -389, NASDAQ 100 futures -175.