Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EGBs and Bund have traded in a tight range during the morning European session.
- Futures contract have stayed underpinned, despite some better buying interest in Equity.
- Covid, vaccine and Brexit remains at the forefront. Astarzeneca reported that they will do an additional Global trial in an effort to clear the results of the last study.
- Peripheral have traded in tandem with Germany, albeit Greece 1.6bp tighter, while Spain sits 0.8bp wider.
- Gilts has traded in a tight range (134.29-134.48), but remains underpinned somewhat as PM Johnson says that "If we leave with on Australian term, we will a great success of it"
- Barnier is now heading to the UK for face to face talks.
- US Treasury curve is bull flatter, with the long end outperforming, on Covid spike's concerns.
- Bund futures are up 0.08 today at 175.59 with 10y Bund yields down -0.3bp at -0.592% and Schatz yields down -0.3bp at -0.767%.
- BTP futures are up 0.09 today at 151.49 with 10y yields down -0.5bp at 0.595% and 2y yields down -0.4bp at -0.419%.
- OAT futures are up 0.06 today at 170.21 with 10y yields down -0.2bp at -0.354% and 2y yields down -0.3bp at -0.696%.