Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 129.47 1.00 proj of the Jun - Aug - Oct 2020 price swing
- RES 3: 129.26 High Dec 13, 2018
- RES 2: 130.63 1.0% 10-dma Envelope
- RES 1: 129.97 High Feb 25
- PRICE: 129.91 @ 17:25 GMT Feb 25
- SUP 1: 127.31 Low Feb 17
- SUP 2: 127.04 Low Dec 15
- SUP 3: 126.40 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 126.10 Low Feb 4
The cross continues to post gains, gaining traction after topping the bull trigger of 128.46 earlier in the week and touching the best levels since late 2018 in the process. This opens the cross for further gains toward the Dec 13, 2018 high at 129.26, although technically overbought conditions are now present, which may slow progress from here.