Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FLOWS: Add Wed's impeachment inquiry annc into Pres Trump to US/China
trade and other sundry geopolitical risks supporting safe havens this wk. Rates
continued to see-saw after the bell, retreating after extending session highs as
equities trended lower (eminis drew late buying on lows, ESZ9 -25.0). Gold
traded below 1500.0 in late trade while West Texas crude chopped traded
lower/off lows by the bell.
- Tsys rallied to new session highs into midday, blowing past early overnight
levels on back of US/China headlines. Sellers into the latest move has long end
retracing appr half the move, prop and fast$ selling 10s.
- Swap spds wider across the curve, 2Y dis-inverts first time since beginning of
the month, sell/hedges ahead next weeks supply helped keep rate bounce in check.
- Thin, whippy trade, accts square up ahead weekend and next week's data that
includes non-farm payrolls.
- The 2-Yr yield is down 1.8bps at 1.6375%, 5-Yr is down 1.3bps at 1.5669%,
10-Yr is down 0.5bps at 1.687%, and 30-Yr is down 0.8bps at 2.1335%.