Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: After squeezing higher at start of Asian session Treasuries
have traded sideways with the TYM8 future contract trading in a tight 2+ tick
range. US 10-yr Tsy yield last 1.1bp lower at 2.964% with the curve slightly
- The 2-Year sector is underperforming ahead of supply due later on Tuesday.
- Sources highlighted better buying in the intermediaries in early Asia cash
dealing, although trading was somewhat limited following a softer than expected
headline Australian CPI release lending a modest degree of support to the space.
- In the European session Treasuries initially got a lift from soft German IFO
data but have since faded back to lower range as Bunds come under pressure head
of Italy, German and Finish bond supply
- The Eurodollar strip has traded in lacklustre fashion, with the white & red
contracts steady to 0.5 tick lower while greens and blues are steady to 1 tick
- Swap spreads are mixed with 2s and 5s circa 0.3bp wider, while 10s and 30s are