Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Authorities warn aggressive mutations are spreading through Moscow at an alarming rate with the spread of the Delta variant "seriously increasing" in recent days with hospitalization up 33% since last week.
- Health Official says rise in Covid cases linked to neglection of prevention measures and intensity of migration in last-spring, early-summer
- Putin Schedules State Duma elections for September 19 2021, with a decision published within 5 days after being signed by the president.
- Sept 19 will also include direct elections of 9 governors and elections to 39 regional parliaments
- Blinken: "Biden explained to Putin our capabilities and his full readiness to use them if necessary, depending on how events unfold – relating to cyber attacks.
- Biden allegedly provided Putin with a list of 16 key sectors that should not be subject to cyber attacks
- Ryabkov says Russia will continue work with US on prisoner exchanges. US NSC Advisor Sullivan said it would press on with its demands to free Americans, but refused to say whether a potential prisoner swap was in the works
- Austrian Chancellor says EU must follow the example of the Geneva summit and maintain dialogue with Russia and have an open discussion on all existing differences – Kurz in discussions with Michel.
- Says peace in Europe will only be with Russia and not against it