Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Stocks have started the week well, with mainland indices higher by 0.2-0.6% as US futures are similarly in the green. Similarly, US futures are in the green and are indicating a positive open on Wall Street later today.
- The e-mini S&P has hit a new alltime high overnight, with a print of 4256.75. The break higher also exposes 4300.00 next. Initial firm support is at 4155.00, Jun 3 low. The broader medium-term trend support is at 4020.00, May 13 low.
- Across Europe, the energy and tech sectors are outperforming, with strength in crude benchmarks helping buoy oil & gas names. Consumer staples and materials names are the laggards, but both still reside in positive territory.
- UK airlines are among the poorest performers following reports of a four-week delay to the UK's economic re-opening plans. The likes of IAG, Ryanair and easyJet are all lower by 1.5% or more.