Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- AKP planning to hold a referendum on the formation of a new constitution (no date provided), which is unlikely to find consensus among lawmakers - Parliament Speaker Sentop. New constitution is expected to be drawn up by 2023
- Erdogan says main opposition party 'falling apart' as CHP's Ince resigned yesterday with the aim of forming a news party alongside three CHP Lawmakers
- Greece rejects two-state solution in Cyprus, saying "ending Turkish occupation and finding a viable solution is a foreign policy priority for Athens" - quite an inflammatory statement ahead of March talks with the UN.
- It seems both sides remain miles apart on the issue and talks will likely break down.