November 10, 2022 07:31 GMT
ALL EYES on US CPI
- Bund remains underpinned overnight, after seeing an impressive 298 ticks rally since Tuesday.
- Resistance moves down to 139.05, followed by 139.42.
- Support comes at 138.01.
- Today, ECB publishes Economic bulletin, and in terms of data, Italian IP is the only notable data out of Europe, with ALL EYES on the awaited US CPI.
- SUPPLY: UK £3.5bn 2027 (equates to 14.3k Gilt), US sells $21bn 30yr Bond.
- SPEAKERS: ECB de Cos, Schnabel, Kazimir, Vasle, BoE Ramsden, and Fed Kashkari, Waller, Harker, Logan, Daly, Mester, George.