Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Bund remains underpinned on the cash open, after better selling hit Equities on screen, albeit well within yesterday's ranges.
- Outlook for the contract is unchanged, with risk tilted to the downside, and initial target still eyed at -0.298% yield level, which equates to 171.34.
- The 171.34/171.30 is the area to watch.
- As noted yesterday, we a decent amount of supplies for this week, which should limit the upside.
- ALL EYES on US CPI (will be today's driver), out of Europe sees Spanish CPI, but final reading for the latter.
- SUPPLIES: German 2yr Schatz EU5bn (Equates to 45k Schatz). Italy 2024, 2028, 2051 (Equates combined to 23.4k BTP), UK 2026 £3bn (equates to 15k Gilts).
- SYNDICATION: NGEU 7yr
- SPEAKER: BoE Bailey, who has been on the hawkish side of late