Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
- RES 4: 1.1996 High May 14, 2018
- RES 3: 1.1978 1.236 proj of May 7 - Jun 10 rally from Jun 19 low
- RES 2: 1.1966 Cycle high Aug 18
- RES 1: 1.1929 Intraday high
- PRICE: 1.1911 @ 10:06 BST Aug 31
- SUP 1: 1.1754 Low Aug 21 and a key support
- SUP 2: 1.1711 Low Aug 12 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 1.1696 Low Aug 3
- SUP 4: 1.1673 Trendline support drawn off the May 14 low
EURUSD is holding onto gains having ended last week's session on a firmer note Despite these recent gains however, attention is still on a potential reversal threat. A bearish engulfing candle pattern on Aug 19, signals a top in the trend. A breach of key resistance at 1.1966, Aug 18 high is required to negate this threat and instead resume the bull trend. Key support to watch is 1.1754/11.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.