Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
UK: Amidst all the fall out from the failure of the gov't to pass its programme
motion yesterday, one noticeable outcome was that the entire Conservative
parliamentary party supported both the Withdrawal Agreement Bill and the
- This represents an impressive whipping operation in getting all 28 'Spartans'
from the eurosceptic European Research Group to vote for the deal, a number of
whom had voiced reservations about the deal previously.
- Bodes well for getting the WAB through parliament at a later stage and leaving
the EU with a deal
- BUT the ERG's support could waver if soft Brexit Labour MPs that supported WAB
but not programme motion are able to pass amendments to the deal making customs
union a default option or other measures to tie UK closely to EU after Brexit.