July 01, 2022 02:05 GMT
The AOFM notes that "this provides further details of planned issuance of Australian Government Securities by the Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) over the first half of 2022-23."
- "In March, the AOFM indicated planned 2022-23 Treasury Bond issuance of around $125 billion. An update on gross Treasury Bond issuance in 2022-23 will be provided following the release of the Budget in October."
- "A new May 2034 line will be issued by syndication in the second quarter of 2022-23 (subject to market conditions)."
- "Planned issuance of Treasury Indexed Bonds in 2022-23 will be around $2.5 billion. Two tenders will be held most months."
- "Regular issuance of Treasury Notes will continue. Weekly issuance volumes will depend on the timing and size of government receipts and outlays and the AOFM’s assessment of its cash portfolio requirements."
- "Details of weekly transactions will be announced at midday on the preceding Friday."