Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
The AOFM has released its weekly issuance schedule:
- On Monday 10 May it plans to sell A$1.0bn of the 1.00% 21 December 2030 Bond.
- On Tuesday 11 May it plans to sell A$100mn of the 1.00% 21 February 2050 Indexed Bond.
- On Thursday 13 May it plans to sell A$500mn of the 27 August 2021 Note & A$500mn of the 22 October 2021 Note.
- On Friday 14 May it plans to sell A$1.0bn of the 4.25% 21 April 2026 Bond.