Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 111.71 High Mar 24 and a key resistance
- RES 3: 111.30 High Mar 26, 2020
- RES 2: 110.97 High Mar 31 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 110.90 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- PRICE: 110.25 @ 15:55 BST Jun 17
- SUP 1: 109.81 Low Jun 16
- SUP 2: 109.19/16 Low Jun 7 / 50-day EMA
- SUP 3: 108.56/34 Low May 25 / Low May 7 and key S/T support
- SUP 4: 107.48 Low Apr 23 and the bear trigger
USDJPY traded higher Wednesday, but faded through the Thursday session. The break of 110.33, Jun 4 high negates recent bearish threats and instead confirms a resumption of the uptrend since Apr 23. Attention is on 110.90, the 1.0% 10-dma envelope and key resistance at 110.97, the year high print on Mar 31. A break of 110.97 would confirm a resumption of the broader uptrend. Initial support is at 109.81, Wednesday's low.