Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8701/21 High May 7 / High Apr 26 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 0.8672 High May 25
- RES 2: 0.8670 High Jul 20 and 76.4% of the Apr - Jul bearish phase
- RES 1: 0.8588 50-day EMA
- PRICE: 0.8535 @ 06:22 BST Jul 27
- SUP 1: 0.8524 Low Jul 16
- SUP 2: 0.8504 Low Jul 14 and key short-term support
- SUP 3: 0.8485/72 1% 10-dma envelope / Low Apr 5
- SUP 4: 0.8430 Low Feb 27, 2020
EURGBP is lower and is extending last week's sell-off that followed the reversal from the Jul 20 high. The sharp move lower places on hold, a recent bullish focus. Attention is on support at 0.8504, the Jul 14 low and a near-term bear trigger. A break of this level would reinstate a bearish theme and open 0.8472, the Apr 5 low. On the upside, key resistance has been defined at 0.8670, the Jul 20 high.