Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 111.66 High Jul 2 and a bull trigger
- RES 3: 111.19 High Jul 5
- RES 2: 110.80 High Aug 11 and a key resistance
- RES 1: 110.74 High Sep 8 / High Aug 13
- PRICE: 110.72 @ 15:46 BST Sep 24
- SUP 1: 109.82/11 20-day EMA / Low Aug 16 / Sep 15
- SUP 2: 108.72 Low Aug 04 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 108.56 Low May 25
- SUP 4: 108.47 76.4% of the Apr 23 - Jul 2 rally
USDJPY is firmer and is holding onto the strong reversal from Wednesday's low. The pair is testing resistance at 110.45/46, the Sep 8 and Aug 9 high respectively. A break of this hurdle would strengthen a bullish case and expose a firmer resistance at 110.80, Aug 11 high. Clearance of 110.80 would signal scope for a stronger recovery near-term. Key short-term support is unchanged at 109.11, Aug 16 / Sep 15.