Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 is closed
- ASX 200 down 95.33 points at 6587.1
- Shanghai Comp. up 28.336 points at 3442.789
- JGBs are closed
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 1 ticks at 98.98, yield down 1bp at 0.97%
- U.S. 10-Yr future -0-00+ at 137-30+, cash Tsys are closed
- WTI crude down $0.09 at $48.31, Gold down $5.15 at $1889.14
- USD/JPY down 3 pips at Y103.16
- UK PARLIAMENT APPROVES BREXIT DEAL
- WEIDMANN: ECB WILL RAISE INTEREST RATES IF NEEDED, BUT SHIFT CAN TAKE SOME TIME (RTRS)
- MCCONNELL: SENATE WON'T BE "BULLIED" INTO MORE AID CHECKS (BBG)
- U.S. ADJUSTS TARIFFS ON EU GOODS HIT IN AIRBUS, BOEING FIGHT (BBG)
- CHINA DEC M'FING PMI 51.9; MEDIAN 52.0; NOV 52.1
- CHINA'S MAJOR STATE BANKS SEEN PURCHASING USD AT AROUND CNY6.52 IN ONSHORE SPOT MARKET (RTRS)