Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
STOCKS: Asian indices breathed a sigh of relief after Trump's trade rhetoric
against Canada & Mexico seemingly softened, albeit via officials as opposed to
from the President himself.
- The Nikkei 225 last trades 0.7% higher as USDJPY consolidated above 106.00,
with electronics names & banks leading the way higher.
- Hong Kong's Hang Seng index last trades 1.5% higher, as the index continues to
experience large swings. All of the benchmark index's major sectors are higher,
with discretionary goods the runaway sector.
- China's CSI 300 has shook off a lack of liquidity injections from the PBoC,
but lags offshore names, last trading 0.6% higher.
- Australia's ASX200 is also higher, +0.6% last, with the utilities sector
leading, although energy & materials names are lower.
- US index futures have posted modest gains, with the e-mini S&P 2 points better
off & the mini Dow around 15 points higher.