Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Asian stocks dipped lower during the Asian session, with Hong Kong and Chinese stocks falling in tandem with US equities,
- Investors and market participant are less optimistic regarding the US Fed and possible action going forward, US stimulus is also looking to be at a standstill, while EU lockdowns and the rise of Covid cases weighs on risk.
- The Hang Seng saw momentum selling to push the index down 1.9% as we start the European session.
- Kospi has fallen 2.40% and one of the worst performer in Asia.
- Japan's benchmark Nikkei is now down 1.08% at the time of typing.
- Looking ahead, we have another busy session with US Jobless the notable data release.
- And once again, plenty of CB speakers, including Fed Powell/Kaplan/Bullard/Evans/Barkin/Evans, BoE Bailey and ECB Lane.
- Biggest faller:
- Kospi down 2.5% at 2,274.75
- Hang Seng is down 2.04% at 23,253.0
- Nikkei is down 1.08% at 23,095.0