Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Asian Equities traded in red territory for the most part, while US equities managed to trade back in the Green for the SPX, albeit within ranges.
- The Shanghai Composite Index fell for the second day, as Yangtze Power Co fell, contributing to the index's decline.
- S&P kept a bid tone on the hope of a new proposal for a stimulus package, in turn keeping the Asian index benchmark downsides somewhat limited.
- Australia is set to loosen lending laws to boost the flow of credit, has help local index with some spillovers into Asia.
- Looking ahead, we have a lighter session on the data front, with US Durable goods the notable event.
- We have more CB speakers to close the week oof, with ECB Villeroy/de Cos and Fed Williams.George.
- Nikkei is 23,201.0 up 0.51%
- Shanghai: 3,223.0 -0.36%
- Hang Seng: 23,220.0 -0.38%
- Kospi: 2,278.79 +0.27%