Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.7243 High Oct 10 and the intraday bull trigger
- RES 3: 0.7188 Trendline resistance drawn off the Sep 1 high
- RES 2: 0.7170 High Oct 15
- RES 1: 0.7115 High Oct 19
- PRICE: 0.7073 @ 06:27 BST Oct 21
- SUP 1: 0.7021 Low Oct 20
- SUP 2: 0.7006 Low Sep 25 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 0.6965 23.6% retracement of the Mar - Sep rally
- SUP 4: 0.6931 0.764 projection of Sep 1 - 25 sell-off from Oct 9 high
AUDUSD remains vulnerable and traded lower again Tuesday. On Oct 9, the pair cleared resistance at 0.7209, Oct 1 and 6 high resulting in a test of trendline resistance drawn off the Sep 1 high. The line intersects at 0.7188. The failure at the trendline is weighing on the Aussie and the scene is set for a deeper pullback. Attention is on the primary support and bear trigger at 0.7006, Sep 25 low. A trendline resistance is needed to alter the picture.