Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8815 50-day EMA
- RES 3: 0.8797 High Feb 9
- RES 2: 0.8739 Low Feb 5
- RES 1: 0.8731 High Feb 26 and the short-term bull trigger
- PRICE: 0.8650 @ 16:57 GMT Mar 2
- SUP 1: 0.8597 Low Feb 26
- SUP 2: 0.8541 Low Feb 24 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 0.8521 3.0% Lower Bollinger Band
- SUP 4: 0.8483 2.0% 10-dma Envelope
EURGBP started the week on a softer note following Friday's failure to clear resistance highlighted by the 20-day EMA, crossing at 0.8713 Tuesday. Technical signals continue to register a bearish trend and further weakness would open 0.8597, Feb 26 low ahead of the bear trigger at 0.8541, Feb 24 low. On the upside, a move above Friday's high of 0.8731, would signal a resumption of the corrective bounce and this would expose the 50-day EMA at 0.8815.