Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE: AUD sits top of the G10 pile, underpinned by strong AU Trade data/Retail
Sales and the FT story suggesting US & China are drawing closer to a trade deal.
- AUDUSD squeezed back above $0.71 at the European crossover, extending the move
to $0.7118. Topside focus turns to the 100-dma & Mar 21 high at $0.7148/68. Also
a reminder of the large A$1.29bn expiry at $0.7100 for today's NY cut.
- AUDJPY improved to Y79.38 and rests on resistance from the 100-dma. Double-top
resistance is seen through Y79.40/45, triple-top behind at Y79.60/70, ahead of
the 200-dma at Y80.34.
- AUDNZD breached NZ$1.0450 confirming a falling wedge which is a bullish
reversal pattern. Gains extended to NZ$1.0494, before stalling around resistance
from the 100-dma.
- AUDCAD extends to C$0.9469 with resistance seen at C$0.9489 which represents
the 50% retracement of C$0.9563-0.9415 & Apr 2 high. Above here opens a run at
the 200 & 100-dma at C$0.9504/23.