Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Right and cue and with a small delay, following the worst than expected US Jobless claims.
- Equities dip, Treasuries goes bid.
- And risk tied AUD drifts lower versus EUR, JPY, USD, and NZD
- Initial support in AUDUSD is still eyed at 0.7222 Low Nov 13 and key intraday support.
- HEADS UP: AUDNZD is now trading at lowest level since April.
- Next target here comes at 1.0484 (21st April low)