Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Aussie Bills Weekly Update
- RBA reverse repo rates have consolidated above 2.0% this week, with 3-Month
BBSW ticking higher over the last couple of days, which has allowed the Bill
strip to relinquish some of last week's gains.
- That being said, the move was largely parallel, and there has been little in
the way of movement in RBA pricing over the last 5 days.
- Domestic retail sales data for November marginally beat expectations. The
print may have been supported by the Black Friday period N.B. the RBA is closely
watching the spill over effects of falling house prices in the big cities on
- Inflation expectations & consumer confidence headline next week's AU docket,
with a lack of tier one releases evident.