Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Aussie bond futures traded in a contained manner, with roll
activity and the trade war headlines dominating, while a moderation in the local
inflation expectations print was virtually ignored.
- YM -1.0, XM -2.0, leaving YM/XM marginally steeper at 27.5, while the cash
equivalent deals at 26.4bp.
- Supply saw IBRD price a A$500mn tap of its 2024 line at swaps +37bp.
- Bills are 1-2 ticks lower through the reds excl. IRU9.
- The AOFM's weekly issuance schedule provides the only real point of local
interest for the remainder of the week, with offshore matters and broader risk
sentiment set to dominate.