Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Aussie Bonds have ticked away from lows, with futures last trading
in the middle of their respective SFE ranges, shadowing Tsys, after the uptick
in NZ swaps post-RBNZ led to some pressure from across the Tasman in early
- The domestic 3-/10-Year cash yield differential last deals at 64.9bp, while
the 10-Year AU/U.S. 10-Year yield spread trades at ~-47.4bp.
- Corporate supply is picking back up, Westpac mandated for 3- Year & 5-Year A$
paper, AgBank of China mandated for A$ roadshow, BOC Sydney launched A$ 3-Year
FRN & NSW launched a minimum of $A500mn of a 2028 green bond. ADB priced A$125mn
of its Sep 2027 Bond at swaps+40.
- Bills trade unchanged to 5 ticks lower last, 3-Month BBSW set 0.1bp higher
- Focus falls on tomorrow's RBA SoMP & AOFM weekly issuance plans.