Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The Aussie is in the green this morning, after we tested lowest level in AUDUSD since the 27th August yesterday.
- This is a continuation of the overnight session with some hope on the Covid front, as the country trials home quarantine for fully vaccinated people coming from abroad.
- The early risk on tone in Europe is also providing a bid.
- The Aussie is up against all majors., and testing session high versus the CAD, JPY, USD