January 31, 2023 01:14 GMT
Australia Dec Retail Trade Down 3.9% M/M
Metals bulletDataHomepagemarkets-real-timeCommoditiesEnergy BulletsData BulletBulletMarketsFixed Income NewsForeign Exchange News
- Australia seasonally adjusted estimate retail sales fell 3.9% month-on-month in December, accelerating from last 1.4% gain.
- Retail sales rose 7.5% compared with December 2021.
- Food retailing rose 0.3% ($47.2m) in December.
- Household goods retailing fell 7.8% (-$488.4m).
- Clothing, footwear and personal accessory retailing fell 13.1% (-$417.9m).
- Department stores fell 14.3% (-$288.0m).
- Other retailing fell 4.6% (-$252.3m).