Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The seasonally adjusted estimate for Australia's retail trade for January 2021 rose 0.5% month-on-month.
- This updates the rise of 0.6% published in the Preliminary Retail Trade release.
- Australian turnover rose 10.6% compared to January 2020.
- Food retailing rose 1.6% (AUD196.1m) in January, in seasonally adjusted terms.
- Household goods retailing rose 0.1% (AUD4.9m) in January, in seasonally adjusted terms.
- Clothing, footwear and personal accessory retailing fell 3.6% (-AUD86.3m) in January, in seasonally adjusted terms.