November 17, 2022 01:48 GMT
Australia Oct Unemployment Rate 3.4%
Metals bulletDataHomepagemarkets-real-timeCommoditiesEnergy BulletsData BulletBulletMarketsFixed Income NewsForeign Exchange News
- Australia unemployment rate decreased to 3.4% in October from last 3.5% in seasonally adjusted terms.
- participation rate remained at 66.5%.
- employment increased 32,200 to 13,617,900.
- employment to population ratio increased to 64.3%.
- underemployment rate decreased to 5.9%.
- monthly hours worked increased to 1,897 million.