September 28, 2022 02:44 GMT
Metals bulletDataHomepagemarkets-real-timeCommoditiesEnergy BulletsData BulletBulletMarketsFixed Income NewsForeign Exchange News
- Australia seasonally adjusted estimate for retail sales rose 0.6% month-on-month, slower than the 1.3% m/m growth registered in July.
- Rose 19.2% compared with August 2021, after rising 16.5% y/y last month.
- Food retailing rose 1.1% ($142.5m) in August, in seasonally adjusted terms.
- Household goods retailing rose 2.6% ($157.2m) .
- Clothing, footwear and personal accessory retailing fell 2.3% (-$68.1m) .
- Department stores rose 2.8% ($52.8m) .
- Other retailing fell 2.5% (-$137.4m) .
- Cafes, restaurants and takeaway food services rose 1.3% ($65.3m) .