Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.4237 High Feb 24 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 1.4182 High Feb 25
- RES 2: 1.4119 High Bull channel top drawn off the Nov 2, 2020 low
- RES 1: 1.4029 High Feb 26
- PRICE: 1.3944 @ 16:32 GMT Mar 1
- SUP 1: 1.3888 Low Feb 26
- SUP 2: 1.3823 61.8% Retracement February Rally
- SUP 3: 1.3776 Low Feb 12 and key near-term support
- SUP 4: 1.3737 Low Feb 9
Cable appears vulnerable following the pullback from the Feb 24 multi-year high of 1.4237. The pullback has been sharp and persistent, with the pair moving back into the range highlighted by a bull channel drawn off the Nov 2, 2020 low. The pair has also tested the 20-day EMA at 1.3900. A clear break would open 1.3823 and the key near-term support at 1.3776, Feb 12 low. Key resistance has been defined at 1.4237.