Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Spot USD/THB has extended gains this morning, despite a further easing in Thailand's Covid-19 case count, and last trades +0.040 at THB33.383. The baht remains the worst performer in Asia this week.
- Bulls set their sights on THB33.500, a key layer of resistance which capped gains in August. Conversely, bears look for a pullback under the 50-DMA at THB32.928 towards Sep 15 low of THB32.850.
- FinMin Arkhom announced Monday that Thailand will raise its cap on debt-to-GDP ratio to 70% from 60%, without outlining any specific timeframe for implementing the reform.
- Thailand declared 10,919 new Covid-19 cases today, the smallest daily case count since Jul 17.
- PM Prayuth chairs the weekly Cabinet meeting today. Looking further afield, Thailand's Customs Department will publish their latest trade report on Thursday.