Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Incorporating today's preliminary data releases that showed inventories falling 1.9% Q/q in Q3, below the median surveyed estimate of 0.0%, Barclays continue to expect Q3 GDP to contract by 2.7% q/q sa but see downside risks to their forecast.
- Growth data will be released on 1 December and the current Bloomberg median estimate for the data stands at -2.5% Q/q versus a prior reading of 0.7%.
- They think a weaker outlook for inventories will more than offset the effect of higher operating profits on headline growth.
- Barclays continue to expect the RBA to slow the pace of AGB purchases after the bank's review in February and end purchases by mid-2022 before embarking on rate hikes from November 2022.