Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EU chief negotiator with the EU Michel Barnier speaking to European Parliament plenary session now.
- Link (in French): https://audiovisual.ec.europa.eu/en/ebs/live/2
- "We will seek the necessary compromises on both sides in order to do our utmost to reach an agreement and will do so right up until the last day that it's possible to do so. Our doors will always remain open right up until the very end."
- "We want a deal that will be mutually beneficial to both parties in respect of the autonomy and sovereignty of both sides a deal, reflecting a balanced compromise,"
- "An agreement is within reach. If both sides are willing to work constructively you're both sides are willing to compromise. And if we're able to make progress in the next few days on the basis of legal texts. "
- The passages above uses much more conciliatory language towards the UK than that used previously.