Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
The Treasury curve is bear flattening to start the week, with global short-end FI selling off in sympathy with UK rate hike expectations being brought forward aggressively.
- 2-Yr yields hit a fresh cycle high (0.4436%) as the UK short-end blew out (2Y UK yields up most since 2010). The 2-Yr yield last up 4.1bps at 0.4355%, 5-Yr is up 5.4bps at 1.1798%, 10-Yr is up 4.2bps at 1.6125%, and 30-Yr is up 2.1bps at 2.0619%.
- Dec 10-Yr futures (TY) down 14/32 at 130-17 (L: 130-15 / H: 130-30), just under 700k traded.
- The session's data highlight is Sept industrial production at 0915ET; we also get NAHB house prices at 1000ET. TIC flows at 2100ET as well.
- Minn Fed's Kashkari speaks at 1415ET. Earlier, Gov Quarles discussed digital assets (eg cryptocurrencies), nothing on current mon pol.
- In supply, $93B combined in 13-/26-week bill auctions at 1130ET. NY Fed buys ~$2.025B in 22.5-30Y Tsys.