Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2353 High Apr 20, 2018
- RES 3: 1.2349 High Jan 6
- RES 2: 1.2230/85 High Jan 11 / 8
- RES 1: 1.2190 High Jan 22
- PRICE: 1.2168 @ 17:38 GMT Jan 22
- SUP 1: 1.2054 Low Jan 18
- SUP 2: 1.2011 High Sep 1 and a former breakout level
- SUP 3: 1.1976 50.0% retracement of the Nov 4 - Jan 6 rally
- SUP 4: 1.1902 2.0% 10-dma envelope
EURUSD is firmer and testing the 20-day EMA at 1.2165. The week's recovery is seen as a pause in the current downleg and further short-term weakness is likely with the pair still in a corrective bearish cycle. This follows the recent sell-off from 1.2349, Jan 6 high. A resumption of weakness would open 1.2011, Sep 1 high next and 1.1976, a Fibonacci retracement. Above the 20-day EMA, 1.2230 marks a firm resistance, Jan 11 high.