Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.9190 61.8% retracement of the Sep 11 - 28 sell-off
- RES 3: 0.9162 High Oct 7 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 0.9132 High Oct 10
- RES 1: 0.9122 Oct 14 high
- PRICE: 0.9100 @ 10:32 BST Oct 20
- SUP 1: 0.9007 Low Oct 14
- SUP 2: 0.9000 Round number support
- SUP 3: 0.8967 76.4% retracement of the Sep 3 - 11 rally
- SUP 4: 0.8808 Low May 13
EURGBP maintains a bearish tone despite yesterday's bounce off the day low. The cross is trading above its trendline resistance drawn off the Sep 11 high. However, in order to confirm a clear break of the line, price needs to trade above resistance at 0.9122, Oct 14 high. Until then, a bearish theme dominates and attention is on the bear trigger at 0.9007, Oct 14 low. A break would open 0.9000 and below towards 0.8967, a retracement level.