Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2285 High Jan 8
- RES 3: 1.2255 76.4% retracement of the Jan - Feb sell off
- RES 2: 1.2243 High Feb 25 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 1.2184 High Feb 26
- PRICE: 1.2053 @ 16:31 GMT Mar 1
- SUP 1: 1.2028 Low Feb 26
- SUP 2: 1.2023 Low Feb 17 and a key support
- SUP 3: 1.1952 Low Feb 5 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 1.1945 23.6% retracement of the Mar - Jan rally
After hitting multi-week highs of 1.2243 Thursday, the single currency reversed course Friday and closed near session lows. Friday's price pattern in candle terms is a bearish engulfing and highlights the possibility of a deeper short-term pullback. Attention turns to support at 1.2023, Feb 17 low. A break would again be bearish and expose 1.1952, Feb 5 low. Key resistance has been defined at 1.2243.