Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
- RES 4: 0.9070 High Aug 17
- RES 3: 0.9044 High Aug 24 and key near-term resistance
- RES 2: 0.9003/04 20- and 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 0.8975 High Aug 28
- PRICE: 0.8923 @ 06:01 BST Aug 31
- SUP 1: 0.8909 Low Aug 28
- SUP 2: 0.8905 1.0% Lower 10-dma envelope
- SUP 3: 0.8864 Low Jun 9 and 61.8% of the Apr 30 - Jun 29 rally
- SUP 4: 0.88330 Low Jun 15
EURGBP maintains a bearish outlook and extended the downside Friday with the cross hitting new multi-month lows. The print below former support at 0.8938, Jul 10 low sets the scene for a deeper pullback. This has opened 0.8912 next, Jun 16 low and 0.8864, the Jun 9 low and a Fibonacci retracement. Note, MA studies are crossing into a bearish condition to reinforce the current bearish phase. 0.9044 marks trend resistance.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.